1753401 Members
7516 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion

HP Designjet 750c Caterage Missing

regolan
Visitor

HP Designjet 750c Caterage Missing

I have 3 HP Designjet 750c Plotters. on 2 of them all of a sudden I get  a cartridge missing message and it will not go any further. After I put in HP cartriges.

2 REPLIES 2
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Re: HP Designjet 750c Caterage Missing

Hi Craig,
Thank you for choosing HPE Support Community. As it is regarding a HP Designjet Printer so you'll have to post your question in HP Consumer Support Forum.

Here is the link:  HP Consumer Printer Support Forum

Note: Have your Product number handy as experts there will need it to help you further.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png
regolan
Visitor

Re: HP Designjet 750c Caterage Missing

It is not the plotter, It is the carterage. It is out ofr date.  I had 2 plotters that did this from carterages I bouht from the HP on line store. They were old and caused the problem. Contact HP tech support or by new caterages. Once you get the Carterage open the cover and pull the tray out and put it inand push it back.

turn on the plotter and let it go through it's startup. Do not send a plot. Go to the menu and turn on carterage check = on then send a plot. It will not plot and give you a check carterage. It will also test the carterage.

Turn the machine off and turn back on again. when it sais ready go back throu the menu and turn off carterage check =off. It should work.

Personal Info Removed