1748242 Members
4411 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion

HPRM 8.2 Error message when trying to do word search

manningm123
Occasional Contributor

HPRM 8.2 Error message when trying to do word search

I need some assistance with being able to do simple searches in HPRM.  Everytime anyone in the system tries to do a Title word,, notes, or any other type or "indexed word searches" we receive an error that states the following: "The Content portion of this search may not be returning all of the results. A portion of the content index is unavailable."   Then you click OK then receive a blank screen.  Has anyone else come across this?  This has been an ongoing issue for well over a year and no one has done anything about it so I am attempting to see if someone has mastered this already.  I have attempted the Recreate Word Index thinking that might do the trick but that doesnt seem to do anything.  It goes through a long process of going through all of the indexes from the date I specify but to no solution. Is there something that needs to be done at the HP Enterprise level? Please advise, Thanks

Contentless in Dallas  :) 

If this is the wrong forum for Records Content Management system formerly known as HPRM aka HPTrim please let me know so I can get this to the correct audience. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Re: HPRM 8.2 Error message when trying to do word search

Hi @manningm123,

HPRM is part of a different company, Micro Focus. So you will need to repost your question to the Micro Focus Community at https://community.softwaregrp.com/ 

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png