4606 Online
108757 Solutions
New Discussion

HP Printer certification for support and service in Canada

Go to solution
Trainer1

HP Printer certification for support and service in Canada

Hello,

First, we would like to train our staff to support/service the following HP printers, M3035, 9050, 5035 and 6040.  I would like to know what training and certification is required to qualify our staff to achieve this. 

Secondly, we are in Canada and I understand that Comptia PDI+ certification is required in addition to HP training/certifications.  Please confirm.

4 REPLIES 4
Lasertrainer

Re: HP Printer certification for support and service in Canada

I was told just recently by CompTia that the PDI+ training will be abandoned.  This will happen in January of 2014.  Are you still looking to have your staff trained in those specific units?  If so, please feel free to contact me.  I am an instructor in the US and owner of ProTech Printer Solutions.  I was an OSV for HP back in 07' providing training for their Customer Service Engineers on the LaserJet and LaserJet MFP line.   Please let me know if I may be of assistance,

buckk

Hey Lasertrainer, I'm interested in some training to help my business. Please let me know if you can provide any help Thanks. Michael

karlkovacs
HPE Pro
Solution

Printer certifications moved to Hewlett Packard Inc.

You can find printer certifications here.

http://prod-training-certification.itcs.hp.com/training/academy/view_certifications.html

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs