Your questions about the HPE Support Center website
1748144 Members
3515 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP Says Not Under Warranty - Whom to Contact to Resolve

Leo Kotas

HP Says Not Under Warranty - Whom to Contact to Resolve

I work at a large government agency that contracts out for desktop support. In September 2005 we purchased HP LaserJet 8150n printers through our desktop support vendor, who appears to have bought them for us directly from HP. That model comes with a standard one year on-site warranty.

The problem is when a printer is called in for warranty support we are told it is not under warranty. I've bounced around numerous people between long hold times and ultimately gave up on the sustomer support loop I was in (i.e. I hung up). There's no contact point given on the website that seems like it would match to this issue. I have all the order information from September 2005 between our desktop vendor and HP that supports our position these machines are covered.

Does anyone know a business support phone number or email address that would get me directly to someone who could resolve this matter? Thanks,

Leo
3 REPLIES 3
Gary Cantwell
Honored Contributor

Hi Leo,

Have you tried the email support page?

http://atwnt947.external.hp.com/fd2/email_form.cfm?countrycode=US&langcode=en&sni=hplaserjet21695&cc=usтМй=en

Can you email me the serial number? I can make a few enquiries for you

Cheers,

Gary
alex zinovyev

it's no good that site have't warranty status check page ...
for example IBM have it.
Rainald T
Honored Contributor

Alex,
obviously missed that there indeed is a "Warranty Lookup" tool on the website.
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/WarrantyLookup.jsp;jsessionid=FJGfBjBGg1f5CGSYp2ZGnGx2hlQ2qv1cCSFS1kKZjPVqJlynjgXJ!1793964739?locale=en_US&prodSeriesId=395654&prodTypeId=321957

Rainald