5524 Online
108787 Solutions
New Discussion

questionnaire

Maastricht_Mark

questionnaire

Hey, 

I need help!!! 

I designed a questionnaire to answer the following questions: How can brand communities be optimized for the members to ensure their satisfaction and trust? How do virtual communities improve the integration of consumers in a company? This research will be executed in pursuance of a Master Thesis at Maastricht University. The questionnaire consists of three pages. The first page comprises some personal questions without asking for your identity. The second page of questions presents some general questions about communities. The last page asks specific questions about the technological characteristics of the brand community. It will take about 10 minutes to answer the questionnaire completely. Your contribution will help me a lot to succeed in my research. Besides, community sponsors will obtain more information on how to optimize the webpage in order to achieve a higher degree of member satisfaction. 
Your answers are treated confidential and anonymous. 

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGYyS1NodFFMMHFiNzVxbTFhS0QwWnc6MQ

Thx Mark