1752568 Members
5316 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

New Forum Locations by ITRC Tree

Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Re: New Forum Locations by ITRC Tree

Thanks for the additional information about the missing threads - we believe we've identified the issue with the content that's not yet available and are working as quickly as we can to make that content available.  I'll post a message in the "announcements" area once we have an update on the timing.

I work for HPE.
wjcb
Frequent Visitor

Epic Fail!

andyalder
Occasional Contributor

Thankfully Google's cache still works but that won't last for ever.

dirk dierickx
Honored Contributor

you can change the layout of your websites all you want, but knowing this is a high volume forum for all users of your products and then making it impossible to use google for search or an easy way to retrive old posts is just horrible.

google cache is already no longer working for me. you need to find a way to translate these forum posts from the old URL to the new, automaticly.

BGroot
Esteemed Contributor

Check out the announcement that was posted regarding ITRC search and Google caching issues:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Announcements/An-update-on-the-ITRC-forums-migration/td-p/4818981

FilipToman
Regular Visitor

Such a fail , and I'm saying this as HP employee...

And inability to use space character in our community name? wonderful restriction.

BGroot
Esteemed Contributor

Filip,

Could you let us know what you don't like about the community? Much has been said in this forum , but would appreciate it if you could let us know what you don't like or can't find. We are collecting feedback and then we can evaluate to see what we can do. The community is not the same as the new Support Center, so if you could provide feedback on the community we would appreciate it.

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>inability to use space character in our community name?

If you migrated from the ITRC forum, you could have your spaces.

gigiz
Valued Contributor

hi

i have a problem with account with bussinnes cotract associated.

i can't login in the site for download patch

My login BR819352 .... if you need i can give you als the password.

Help me

Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

I work for HPE.