StoreVirtual Storage
1748285 Members
3716 Online
108761 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HP VSA 2014 - System Center VMM 2012 R2 - SMI-S Integration shows no data about vsa

KoC_1

HP VSA 2014 - System Center VMM 2012 R2 - SMI-S Integration shows no data about vsa

I played around with MS System Center 2012 R2 - Virtual Machine Manager and the current HP VSA 2014 Release (V11).

The VSA is set up and i can ccess it with the CMC and creating Volume and assign them to servers is ok.

Now i tried to register the VSA to my System Center:

The VSA is sucessfully registerd via the SMSI-S funciton, but already when i register the VSA there is no more information shown than the device nae. No Vendor, no Model and even no storage information.

I checked multiple times that the uses account has full access to the vsa. The certificate oft the vsa was imported sucessfully.

It seems that registration ist sucsessfull, but there seems to be a bug in the implementation. Maybe because i am using a trial version of VSA?

Any hints ar apreceated!

KoC

2 REPLIES 2
RamonBruin

Re: HP VSA 2014 - System Center VMM 2012 R2 - SMI-S Integration shows no data about vsa

Hi,

Did you find a solution?

I am having the same issue.

Regards,

Ramon

krouna
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) 2012 SP2 is not yet supported by SAN IQ 11.

In the release note only Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) 2012 SP1 is qualified.

SAN IQ 11 Release note : http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.BINARYPORTLET/public/kb/docDisplay/resource.process/?spf_p.tpst=kbDocDisplay_ws_BI&spf_p.rid_kbDocDisplay=docDisplayResURL&javax.portlet.begCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken&spf_p.rst_kbDocDisplay=wsrp-resourceState%3DdocId%253Demr_na-c03952307-4%257CdocLocale%253Den_US&javax.portlet.endCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken

Regards,

Wassim Krouna