5623 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Upcoming Webcast - Bill Hassell

Go to solution
Bill Hassell
Honored Contributor

Rita, I did submit about 6-7 papers to the tech forum several weeks ago, no reply as yet. I did check the tech forum agenda and I wasn't there so I guess that means I am speaking just on Sunday. I will stay over on Monday morning to be a part of a round table on high availability designs.

Bill Hassell, sysadmin
Arunvijai_4
Honored Contributor

Hi Bill,

Can you post your webcast to http://www.youtube.com/ ? We face difficulties installing HP Virtual room.

Thanks for your help.

-Arun
"A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for"
Yogeeraj_1
Honored Contributor

Hi Bill,

We are GMT+4 so it will be quite difficult to attend. Looking forward to view it afterwards

thank you

kind regards
yogeeraj
No person was ever honoured for what he received. Honour has been the reward for what he gave (clavin coolidge)
Bill Hassell
Honored Contributor

I am waiting for rebroadcast information. The webcast was run by Encompass so they will develop the access method.

Bill Hassell, sysadmin
RAC_1
Honored Contributor

did you manage to put it on youtube or similar site?
There is no substitute to HARDWORK
Bill Hassell
Honored Contributor

Just a note about the webcast: it was sponsered by Encompass which is an HP special interest group, so they recorded and will master the webcast. Since the webcast involved both a PowerPoint presentation as well as live telnet sessions, putting all of this together is quite complex. Encompass is finishing the mastering and has indicated to me that it will soon be available at the Encompass website in a public location. Once I get the details, I'll let everyone know right here.

Bill Hassell, sysadmin
Bill Hassell
Honored Contributor
Ryan Clerk
Frequent Advisor
Solution

Hi Bill:

Thanks to you and Encompass for making this presentation available to us. I hope to be able to see your full presentation next month.

Ryan
Arunvijai_4
Honored Contributor

Fantastic Bill, a great lesson for anyone who is using Unix. Hats off to your expertise and contribution.

Thanks,
Arun
"A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for"