ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753521 Members
5047 Online
108795 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HP Network Configuration Utility (NCU)

Syed ali

HP Network Configuration Utility (NCU)

I have made Fault tolerant network card by HP Network Configuration Utility (NCU)on PROLIANT DL380 G3 server using two HP NC7781 Network cards.
I try to update the drivers of Network card and NCU-- (NIC from 9.81.0.0 to 10.78.0.0 and NCU from 8.55.0.10 to 9.20.0.0)
first i started NCU but it gave error update miniport drivers first so i start updating NIC drivers it was ok but i lost network connectivity the through KVM i updated the NCU drivers it was also ok without error.

After reboot nothing worked all network cards disabled and not possible to enable -- when trying to enable gives no error message but not getting enabled.

no roll back possible for NIC total disaster trying to run NCU it gives error for XML file i dissolve the Teaming and run NIC in simple mode.

Can any one help me how to recover from this and what could be the possible cause of this all OS was Win2003 server.

P.S. This thread has been moved from ProLiant Servers - Netservers to ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL). -HP Forum Moderator

1 REPLY 1
erichost

Re: HP Network Configuration Utility (NCU)

me too