1752782 Members
6125 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

BL20p

ayman1122

BL20p

I'd like to know if there is any reported Network problem while implementing and installing ILO,RDP and insight manager. I have a Unisys Clearpath machine in my data center all TCPIP communication libraries goes down while the HP partner's engineer is installing or configuring the above mentioned software. would you please consider it as a top urgent case I'v planned to replace all of my old Servers "IBM Ones" with the BL20p.
my ISA server Reported a "catchall signature will fire if the specific type of TCP port Sweep cannot be determined. many network management tools such as HPs open view" hope this will help? or may be it is a some kind of virus I realy do not know but i never faced such a problem before.
4 REPLIES 4
David Claypool
Honored Contributor

Re: BL20p

Is there any chance your Blade enclosure has either the GbE or GbE2 switches in it and that they have spanning tree protocol enabled?
Craig Jackson_3
Frequent Advisor

It might help knowing exactly which step causes the Clearpath to drop TCP. Also information about the network topology.

Do you have a case open with Unisys? Your description suggests to me that there may be some vulnerability in the Unisys software.

What kind of Clearpath is it, BTW?
ayman1122

yes it is enabled
David Claypool
Honored Contributor

ayman: Then try disabling spanning tree protocol.