1752793 Members
6053 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Delete my hp user community login account

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please delete my account. I haven't logged in for almost a decade and suddently I've started receiving email from HPE. Please make it stop.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The website provided does not work.

Trying to log in on www.hpe.com does not work, so apparently the accounts here are not HPE accounts but plain community accounts.

I can't trust a company that is not able to just implement a "delete account" functionality and won't buy any more products from them!!

So just delete my account and ALL data about me according to the european General Data Protection Regulation and never try to contact me again!

Anonymous
Not applicable

That link no longer works.

Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Hello @Anonymous   ,

Thank you for your request. Your account will be closed within 24 hours.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

i would also like to have my account deleted. This means everything used in relation to HP. So complete deletion from HP password system. 

Thanks in advance!

Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous 

The request has been sent to the concerned team to delete all HPE accounts. Thank You.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please delete all my HP accounts too.  I can find no way to do this via your interface.

Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Hello @Anonymous ,

Your request has been sent to the concerned team to delete all accounts registered with the email address provided in the HPE community profile.

To contact privacy team you can also refer the link below:

https://www.hpe.com/us/en/legal/privacy.html

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please delete my account and remove all my data
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

@Anonymous 

Thank you for reaching out. You HPE Community profile will be permanently deleted within 24-48 hours.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png