ITRC statistics for June 2011

SOLVED
Go to solution
Stephan_
Regular Advisor

Re: ITRC statistics for June 2011

@Steven E. Protter wrote:

Shalom all,

... Shouldn't the owner of the post be the one to decide the value of the answer?

SEP

See the link in my signature, the 'Kudo' should be more like a "thank's that was useful" then a rating of the best answer.

hth,

Stephan

How to assign points on this new forums --> Kudos - what, where, how, and why!
How to find the right forum --> New forum location by ITRC tree

"we wouldn't call it code, if we could read it ..."
V. Nyga
Honored Contributor

@Shibin and others
>As we have new system, how the statistics will be shown ? I would like to see that

Well it's very simple - you can check it by yourself:
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/kudos/kudosleaderboardpage/timerange/one_week/tab/authors/page/1

V. ;-)

Merijn, THANK YOU for all the years of effort you contributed!
*** Say 'Thanks' with Kudos ***
George_Dodds
Honored Contributor

It's just not going to be the same without these stats, this is one of the fundamental things that made it such a good community to be a part of. because it added a bit more social element to it, a momentry distraction from the daily grind.

Thanks Merjin, your work on the stats was very much appreciated.

Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

Arrrggggh!  Don't say "social", George!!  It's HP's socializing  of the former Forums into this glitzy social network piece of crap that's ruined our once outstanding ITRC Forums!

Pete
George_Dodds
Honored Contributor

You know what I mean Pete, 

It was never a farcebook type site.  You knew if you had a serious issue at work that you couldnt fix, you could put a post on the forum and within a short space of time you had a lot of very knowledgeable people that were willing to give up some of there time to reply and help dig you out of the preverbial. and it was things like Merjins stats that helped pull that all together because he did it off his own back for the other forum members.

There's a lot of difference between a functional pub thats a good focal point for the community, where things actually get discussed and you can learn a lot from people (at least in my local anyway) and a fancy wine bar that looks pretty but just isnt really right for the area and never serves what you want. Thats my analogy of the site change anyway.

But it's still early doors for the new site refurb, so we will see how it goes.

Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

I love the pub/wine bar analogy!!:smileytongue:

Pete
Robert_Jewell
Honored Contributor

It could be worse....the Kudos button could be a "Like" button. ;-)
----------------
Was this helpful? Like this post by giving me a thumbs up below!