cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading to 11.23 0712

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Upgrading to 11.23 0712

I just installed 11.23 0505 on a test system. However, the application I need to test (Integrity Virtual Machine A.03.50) requires the December 2007 release.

How do I get this update? I tried downloading and installing the 0712 patch bundles but HP-UXBaseAux did not get upgraded.

Can this update be downloaded? Do I have to purchase this update?
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor

Re: Upgrading to 11.23 0712

Rob,

I believe that the December 07 "release" merely rolls the latest patch bundles into the OS itself. As long as you have applies the patch bundles you are equivalent and should have no worries.

Pete

Pete
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

If you go to "Software Update Manager" under "Maintenance and support for hp products" you can request media for your server (if entitled)...then follow the upgrade procedures with update-ux to update your O/S.

Rgds...Geoff
Proverbs 3:5,6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make all your paths straight.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I am sure this is a basic question, but exactly which bundles do I need?
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

" If you go to "Software Update Manager" under "Maintenance and support for hp products" you can request media for your server (if entitled)...'"

I am not entitled :(

Am I also SOL?
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor

http://www11.itrc.hp.com/service/patch/depotPage.do?BC=main|releaseIndexPage|releasePage{0712-11.23}|&depotId=QPK1123:B.11.23.0712.070a

Pete

Pete
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yep - you are not legally entitled to that update.

Best you can do is apply the patch set Pete provided...

or sign up for maintenance again on your server.

Rgds...Geoff
Proverbs 3:5,6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make all your paths straight.