Congratulations to New King Umapathy !
Bruno
Torino (Turin) +2H
John Collier
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Welcome King Umapathy

Umpathy,

It's the story of my life lately. A day late and an dollar short ;-(

Oh well, at least I found the thread, right!?!

I seem to remember when you were brand new to this forum. Of course, now that I look a little closer at your profile I see that I didn't know about your arrival, just your first postings. Hmmm. Sounds vaguely familiar somehow...

An impressive showing in such a short length of time. It can easily be said that your contributions are well accepted and appreciated by your peers. Considering the vast amount of competition and tremendous amount of knowledge in the HP-UX section of the forums, I am still amazed that anybody can excel in that area. It simply shows a level of dedication that should be honored.

Many congratulations to you on your well deserved coronation.

LONG LIVE KING UMPATHY!!

Regards,
John
"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." Stephen Krebbet, 1793-1855
Umapathy S
Honored Contributor

Thanks Mark, John, Angus, Shiju, Geoff, Manikandan, Kurt, DGH, Leif, Bruno.
JC, I am delighted to see your congrats. Infact, I was expecting much before when I saw your issues in Dans' thread. I love to read your posts. Have been a passive member of the forum for a long time. One fine day I got a "bright bulb" in my brain and after that I am addicted. It is because of the nice people out here. Its kind of recursive. Thanks for the kind words.

Long live the hp forums.

cheers
Umapathy
(RobertJan put 0 please)
Arise Awake and Stop NOT till the goal is Reached!
Tim Tran_1
Honored Contributor

Hail King Umapathy. If that's too heavy for you, you can always go for the lighter one ;-)
Work hard, play hard, be happy wherever you are
Norman_21
Honored Contributor

Congrats and well done!!!
3.81 is very well indeed!
"Attitudes are contagious, is yours worth catching"/ My first point was given by SEP on January 31, 2003
Robert-Jan Goossens_1
Honored Contributor

closed