108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Inform OS 3.2.1 MU3 Release Notes

SOLVED
Go to solution
L1nklight
Valued Contributor

Inform OS 3.2.1 MU3 Release Notes

I recieved a customer notification today about MU3. In typical HP fashion there was a very vague notice attached to the email however there were no details on what issues were addressed in MU3.  I am having troubles finding any sort of documentation on MU3 for my pair of 7450s. Can anyone provide a link?

3 REPLIES 3
Sheldon Smith
HPE Pro
Solution

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?sp4ts.oid=5044394&docId=emr_na-c04532692&docLocale=en_US

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo

L1nklight
Valued Contributor

Excellent. Thanks Sheldon. I appreciate it. Since this is a 3PAR based forum, is there any chance that the forum MODs could maybe make sticky posts when releases are made summarizing the content on these releases? It would be nice if the forums functioned a bit more like real forums with MOD participation and proactive information relaying from HP. 

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: HP 3PAR OS 3.2.1 MU3 Release Notes

mr google found the doc right off.

>is there any chance that the forum MODs

Moderators aren't subject matter experts.

>functioned a bit more like real forums with MOD participation and proactive information relaying from HP. 

You may want to send a PM to HPstorageGuy