New Discussion

InfoSight on 3PAR and support contracts

SOLVED
Go to solution
adamdb_uk
Frequent Advisor

InfoSight on 3PAR and support contracts

Hi All,

I've got a couple of our systems set up on infosight. This was working fine and then one of the legacy systems we have, an old 7450c, had its contract expire. This was sorted or so i thought but the system still does not re-appear in infosight (greyed out). I thought it might be possible to delete and re-add it but it seems you can only remove entire groups and not just individual systems. I went to check the status of the support and its been renewed as 

Warranty type:   Base Warranty Service type:   Wty: HPE HW Maintenance Onsite Support*

My understanding is that you get access to infosight with Foundation Care and above. So I am trying to work out if the above sits within that teir or below it (in which case that would explain why infosight no longer functions). I can't find any correlation betweent his support level and the more 'packaged' foundation support.

Any advice appreciated.

thanks

Ad.

2 REPLIES 2
Sheldon Smith
HPE Pro
Solution

Re: InfoSight on 3PAR and support contracts

On the InfoSight page, click on the Resources menu. Then click HPE InfoSight Portal Support. Follow the instructions there.

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo

adamdb_uk
Frequent Advisor

Re: InfoSight on 3PAR and support contracts

thank you for that. I've dropped them an email. Hopefully they can advise.