HPE 9000 and HPE e3000 Servers
1752369 Members
6026 Online
108787 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP 9000 D class model A3337A what is it????

Wesley O. Smith

HP 9000 D class model A3337A what is it????

I have 2 ea of the following:
HP 9000 model A3337A with raid drives. Between the 2 I have 15 drives. Both are mounted in rolling storage racks with doors on the back and front access to the 9000 and raid enclosure. What are these and if they run what would I do with them? I dont have much experiece with servers so give me some technical spec's as to what they were when new.
They came out of a buiness that closed. They have been in storage for 18 months and should be functional. Please e-mail wksmith@aeneas.net
2 REPLIES 2
Rahul Sharma
Frequent Advisor

check the link below and see what you have got and then we go from there. check under HP 9000 servers. see which one you have

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/prodserv/servers.html
malvin drakley
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Wesley
if you open the front flap of the server on the rear of the door is a notice which will tell you what kind of server you have. The actual book definition of an A3337A is a D3xx server for distributors. If you have a look in the back of the cabinet you should also see the model number of your disc system.
If you can let the forum know the model number then you be able to get more assistance on the kind of raid
hope this gets you a bit further along
malvin
Not me Chief, I'm Radar