hpe blog uk & ireland
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exploring the Intelligent Data Platform, a little chat about where we are going

Graham-M

A lot has been going on in Storage since HPE Discover a few weeks ago.  I’ve been blogging about where NVMe and Storage Class Memory fit in, how HPE InfoSight can help our customers and much more besides.  However I got to thinking about how I could summarise where we are now with our Intelligent Data Platform strategy, which is our evolution on Intelligent Storage.

HPE Element Globe.jpg

To this end, and to help people make a little more sense out of everything, I recently recorded my first podcast. I had a chat with Matthew Stibbe at Articulate to explain how I see HPE’s Intelligent Data Platform strategy and the advantages it can bring to customers, and also to speak about our upcoming HPE Primera storage system and how we firmly believe this is the way forward for mission-critical storage.

My thanks to Irina Kvashnina for convincing me to do the podcast and to Matthew Stibbe for taking the time to record the podcast with me.

You can find the podcast on the SoundCloud website, the good news is that no account is necessary to listen to my dulcet tones.

There is also more information around our recent announcements using the links below:

HPE Primera - official press release

IDC - Why Organisations need an Intelligent Data Strategy

As always, my colleague Calvin Zito has recorded a great video on the HPE Primera platform, these are always worth watching too.

Thanks for listening

Graham Muncer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/GrazzaStoreMan
linkedin.com/in/graham-muncer-3aba89
hpe.com/storage

0 Kudos
About the Author

Graham-M

For over 16 years I've worked in Presales and Product Management for Datacentre Infrastructure and now in Storage, looking to make the complicated simple for everyone.