1753602 Members
6391 Online
108797 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Clearing Locked activities

DavidNelson
Occasional Visitor

Clearing Locked activities

Does anyone know how to clear activities from a device where the state is Locked?  I have 3 devices that have this and the suggestion is to refresh the server (which I've done and they all succeed), but this specific activity never clears.  Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Hello @DavidNelson, and welcome to the HPE OneView Community Forums.

Locked events are there to represent what is physically going on with a resource.  It is not an HPE OneView "software state".  You may have to log into the iLO to see why the alert is locked.  The only way to "clear" it is to resolve the physical condition, and OneView should then automatically pick up the resolution and clear the alert.  Can you provide a screenshot of the event?

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

David J. Nelson
Advisor

David J. Nelson
Advisor

Didn't realize I was logged in with my organization's account the first time around...   :)

ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

You can't clear that type of Alert. That represents that a physical NIC has lost its network at Layer 1.  Check that your Server Profile has the Network Connections provisioned (if any are in a Red state, then that typically means the Interconnect the Connection maps to has an issue, which you can look at the Interconnect state to find out why) or you have disabled the "Hide unused FlexNICs" in your Server Profile.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo