HPE OneView
1752319 Members
5411 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Feature Request: OneView Upgrades accept terms and conditions BEFORE upload/verify stage

Kelly M Knowles
Advisor

Feature Request: OneView Upgrades accept terms and conditions BEFORE upload/verify stage

I do maintan dozens of OneView instances and one really nice feature to have would be the ability to "upload and install" without having to come back to the same appliance 10-20 minutes later and click a second dialogue to accept the conditions of the upgrade.  I do find that due to the length of time it takes for the upload and verify to complete sometimes I lose my momentum on an upgrade or get sidetracked and come back later to find that the upgrade never progressed.

4 REPLIES 4
Adis_S
Advisor

Re: Feature Request: OneView Upgrades accept terms and conditions BEFORE upload/verify stage

We yesterday updated to OneView 4.10.03, and now I checked the Update Appliance Settings, and there are now three buttons on bottom (I really can't remember how was it before update).

"Upload and install"     "Upload only"     "Cancel"

But I am unsure if it asks again to "Accept terms and conditions" trough sorry.

ronissac
Trusted Contributor

Hi , 

This feature has been included in 4.10 version. Once you browse the .bin update file , you will get an option to upload and install. its does not ask for EULA anymore. i confirmed this on a  4.10.01-0348545 appliance

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! Thumbs below!

Regards

Ronny

I am an HPE employee
Accept or Kudo
ronissac
Trusted Contributor

Hello

Can let know if you had any further queries.

This will help for everyone who are all following your forum.
If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! Thumbs below!

I am an HPE employee
Accept or Kudo
Kelly M Knowles
Advisor

You are mistaken.  I am uploading screenshots from an appliance which is running version 4.10.01-0348545 when I clearly see the EULA dialogue going to the latest version.