1753767 Members
5276 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Global Dashboard - Appliances Stuck at Refresh after Upgrade

Henry_B
Occasional Advisor

Global Dashboard - Appliances Stuck at Refresh after Upgrade

After upgrading Global Dashboard to 1.6 (and our OneView appliances to 4.10 from 3.10), the appliance screen is constantly refreshing its connections to my 15 OneView appliances. It refreshes for some time and then fails, then refreshes again. The connections were working and in good status before the upgrade.

All OneView appliances are online and accessible. Global Dashboard SSO works as advertised to all OneView appliances; clicking on a OneView link after searching for an enclosure/server will bring up the OneView appliance. If one didn't look at the appliance screen in Global Dashboard, everything would seem normal.

Has anyone else experienced this? I have opened up a case with HPE.

3 REPLIES 3
Kashyap02
HPE Pro

Hi Henry,

Please provide the support case number. 

Thank you.

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Henry_B
Occasional Advisor

Hi Kashyap02,

Here is the case number: 5334142492

Thank you!

Kashyap02
HPE Pro

Hi Henry, 

Thank you for the case number. I have verfied the details, as this is not a known issue this has been worked by HPE Internal teams. Please work with the HPE Support team.

Thank you. 

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo