4246 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion

HP Smart Update Tools (HP SUT) Download

sysadmin4151
Advisor

HP Smart Update Tools (HP SUT) Download

Where do I find the download for this?

The user guide says go to https://support.hp.com/in-en and download the latest version. There is no download there. I tried clicking on Technical Support / Manuals and then drivers, software & firmware. But it says 

Downloads for this product are not available through this website.

For Enterprise products you may find US-English downloads at the HP Software Depot.

I went to the software depot and I can't find HP Smart Update Tools (HP SUT).

[Moderator edit: Updated the broken links]

4 REPLIES 4
sysadmin4151
Advisor

Re: HP Smart Update Tools (HP SUT) Download

ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Even though you found the direct links already, I have asked the product marketing team to look into the HPSUT product landing page why it is half published, and doesn't include any download links.

For those that want to know how to download the HPSUT tool, go to http://hp.com/go/support, select Downloads and Drivers, then Servers.  Type in the Server model name (e.g. BL460c Gen9).  Select the OS; Windows Server 2012 R2 or RHEL 6 or RHEL 7.  Scroll down to Appliance - System Management, and the link to HP Smart Update Tools will be avialable.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

Kerry Quillen
Regular Advisor

do you download the RHEL version for esxi hosts?

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @Kerry Quillen,

Thank you for posting! 

You might want to consider creating a new topic by utilizing the ""New Discussion"" button, as this will not only enhance visibility compared to the old topic but also boost your chances of receiving responses from experts.

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo