HPE OneView
1753500 Members
4547 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

HPE Storage Integration Pack for VMware vCenter + HA Provider?

T_1_6
Regular Advisor

HPE Storage Integration Pack for VMware vCenter + HA Provider?

In the documentation for this product, it says:-

The server plug-in component is no longer bundled with the storage plug-in and is available as a separate download.

I cannot find this separate download anywhere. Where is it? Im assuming there is a v10.0 plug in for the HA-provider and connection to Oneview, but I cannot see anything in HPE downloads.

4 REPLIES 4
Doug de Werd
HPE Pro

Re: HPE Storage Integration Pack for VMware vCenter + HA Provider?

The separate server plugin will available in a few weeks. The storage plugin went out first and we didn't quite get the doc release timing synced up.

I am an HPE employee
Accept or Kudo
AmRa
HPE Pro

Hi

Please find the customer notice regarding announcing HPE Storage Integration Pack for VMware vCenter 10.0 and Updates on HPE Plugins Product Pages

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en_US&docId=a00101339en_us

I am an HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo
MikeM3
Occasional Contributor

Hi Doug,

Is there any update on this?  The way the docs read, it seems like you can install the storage plugin in parallel w/ the existing oneview plugin.  Turns out not so much - now I have a mess - both are broken (I did not have storage enabled in the 9.6 plugin before installing 10.0)

I still can't seem to find this elusive "seperate server plugin" anywhere.

Thanks for your help.

Doug de Werd
HPE Pro

The separate server module (OV4VC 10.0 ) is in the process of getting uploaded right now, and should be available for download in the next couple of days.

Thanks,
Doug

I am an HPE employee
Accept or Kudo