108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Repair Corrupted HPE OneView

SOLVED
Go to solution
AmitG0223
Advisor

Repair Corrupted HPE OneView

We have an old lab that has OneView installed when we attempted to power on blades, we couldn't due to OneView being configured to manage the blade. When We connected to OneView the server failed to boot up. After attempting several reboots, we were able to bring it, but it was not stable It throw errors when trying to re-configure the network settings. It eventually rebooted and now trying to go back. Is there a way to repaire OneView? We have no backup right now. Will try to get a backup if I can get OneView back, but would the system be repaired if I attempt to run an update? The console prompt appears to be accessible.

Version is 3.00.04

1 REPLY 1
Adharsh
HPE Pro
Solution

Re: Repair Corrupted HPE OneView

Greetings,

While there is few ways to recover the OV appliance, its hard to comment unless we know what is the exact error you see when the appliance fail to start.
Also, the OV version you are currently using v3.00.04 is End of Support Dated May 2018.
https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c05148671

Best option is to look for last sucessful OV backup or atleast restore to an cold snapshot of the appliance if taken in the past.
In the event, you need further assistance, I urge to open an HPE Support ticket. Thank you.

With Regards,
Adharsh

Accept or Kudo