HPE OneView
1752627 Members
5082 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Unable to see Additional Mezzanine OneView enclosure with 4 x HP VC FlexFabric 10Gb/24-Port Modu

oiram_audab
Occasional Contributor

Unable to see Additional Mezzanine OneView enclosure with 4 x HP VC FlexFabric 10Gb/24-Port Module

Hi,

C7000 enclosure with 4 x HP VC FlexFabric 10Gb/24-Port Module managed by Oneview.

Scenario:

BL460c Gen9 with addtional 650M (installed on Mez slot 1) while creating server profile i am unable to see added Mezzanine card on port list. I should see 16ports (8 from 650FLB and 8650M additional Mez). Screen Shot attached.

Firmware Details Below:

Details Below

Server Model                 : BL460c Gen9

SPP FW Level                : April-2016-SPP

Additional MezCard        : 650M

VC Firmware                  : 4.41

OA Firmware                  : 4.40 Dec 08 2014

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Re: Unable to see Additional Mezzanine OneView enclosure with 4 x HP VC FlexFabric 10Gb/24-Port Modu

Are you trying to design a Server Profile for a sepcific server resource, or a Server Hardware Type?  If your trying to design one for a specific server resource, can you check to make sure that OneView has discovered the correct number of adapters?  If Server Hardware Type, make sure it is the correct one that contains the 650m in your mezzanine slot.

If those all check out correct, then you need to look at the Logical Interconnect of the Enclosure where you are designing the Server Profile.  Check to make sure it is operational.

Can you tell me what HPE OneView version you are using? 

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

oiram_audab
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. For you information, I have deployed test server BL460c Gen8 with additional 554M in the same OneView appliance and it works fine all the NIC's have been detected (see attached image). I am only facing issue on BL460c Gen9 with additional 650M that i am not able to see additional mezzanine ports while creating server profile. I have attached image for BL460c gen8 and gen9 for your ref.

OneView verion: 2.00.02-0219211