HPE OneView
1752427 Members
5791 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Updating server profile for Firmware from manual to HPSUT fails with trying to update iLO4

AmitG0223
Advisor

Updating server profile for Firmware from manual to HPSUT fails with trying to update iLO4

Hello, I am using HP OneView 2.0.7 and have added a new server to OneView. I had not added SPP yet, so I added the server to manually manage Firmware. Once I uploaded SPP, I modified the profile to use HP SUT, but I get the following error:

Issue Unable to apply the firmware baseline settings on the server as iLO firmware could not be updated.

The iLO Firmware was being upgraded from 2.30 to 2.40. I have deleted the profile and re-added it and still get the same issue.

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Re: Updating server profile for Firmware from manual to HPSUT fails with trying to update iLO4

Can you tell me if the target server is a BL or DL?  And, does it have a valid iLO Advanced license applied?  iLO 2.30 and online firmware updates require an iLO Advanced license.  iLO 2.31 and newer do not.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

AmitG0223
Advisor

Re: Updating server profile for Firmware from manual to HPSUT fails with trying to update iLO4

The target servers are BL hardware with iLO advanced Licenses.