1752533 Members
5563 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

IMC - Topology View is Completely Blank

tcoplien
Occasional Collector

IMC - Topology View is Completely Blank

Hi! I'll admit right away that I"m not as familiar as I'd like to be with IMC. My issue though, and I can't find anything related on Google or anywhere, is that whenever I open up Topology View, no matter if I do a Custom View or any other option, it is completely blank! I've tried loging in to both Classic Mode and Desktop Mode and nothing is different. The only thing I can see is the 2 panes on the left and then the large topology pane. Right-Cllick of the mouse will only bring up an option to 'refresh' if I'm hovered over the upper pane on the left. Please let me know what other info you need from me to help me out with this! 

My assumption is that it is a configuration error but I can't find anything in the guides that sticks out at me. 

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
NeilR
Esteemed Contributor

Re: IMC - Topology View is Completely Blank

I assume you've managed some nodes, and maybe created some custom views.

Check the status of the imc processes either in imc under System > Server Info or log into the imc server and run the HPE intelligent deployment monitor and look on the process tab. imcl2topodm.exe is a likely suspect as I recall.

In the deployment monitor you can right click on a process and restart it. if it won't start or if all processes are running then you will need to check the logs. They are in <Install Vol>:\Program Files\iMC\server\conf\log if you installed on Windows

tcoplien
Occasional Collector

Re: IMC - Topology View is Completely Blank

Thank you! I have tried creating some custom views and still nothing. I checked and that process is running. I'll let you know what I find once I get a chance to look at the deployment monitor!