1748179 Members
4142 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

hp-health/hpasmlited (Debian) - segfault

CMertes
Frequent Visitor

Re: hp-health/hpasmlited (Debian) - segfault

Is there any update on this after more than 2 month? For us the nopat option works for in generall, but brakes our GPUs on the server. Therefore the nopat workaround is no a real option for us. 

And a working healthcheck through monitoring software like nagios or icinga is important for us. We are running on x86_64 centos 7.

Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

wrote:

Is there any update on this after more than 2 month? For us the nopat option works for in generall, but brakes our GPUs on the server. Therefore the nopat workaround is no a real option for us. 

And a working healthcheck through monitoring software like nagios or icinga is important for us. We are running on x86_64 centos 7.

Fromwhat I've been told, this should have been resolved with v10.60.  I just loaded CentOS 7.3 on a DL20 Gen9 along with hp-health v10.60 and see no error.  I also did a yum update to get the latest packages and still had no error.  What kernel are you running?

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum! 
marzlarz

We are seeing the same issue after upgrading to the latest kernel in CentOS 7.4  ( kernel-3.10.0-693.17.1.el7.x86_64 )