5428 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Searching for "HP C/aC++ Developer's Bundle"

BR621596
Visitor

Searching for "HP C/aC++ Developer's Bundle"

Dear community,

we are a software company and brought a "ia64 hp Integrity rx2800 i2" running "B.11.31 U ia64". Now I try to find the "HP C/aC++ Developer's Bundle" to get a C++ compiler and a full functional C compiler. On the DVDs are only three packages for the runtime.

Where to find the current bundle - evaluation or purchase? Each link to HP pages is broken and a sales representative sent me to the printer/scanner support  

Thanks for any clue,
Axel.

7 REPLIES 7

The product you need has the base SKU of B9007AA - it isn't available from a publicly available download site, and no eval version is available either. You will need to get a quote for the product and support and then order either directly from HPE or through a reseller. Once ordered you can associate the order/support references with your HPE passport ID in the support center and you will then get access to download.

I am an HPE Employee
Accept or Kudo
BR621596
Visitor

Hi Duncan,

thanks for the reply! I tried to contact HPE about a purchase, but had no luck so far. Can you provide a link where to reach HPE (web, mail or phone)? 

Thanks in advance,
Axel.

Axel,

Depends what country you are in - the old forums site would have told me that, but not the new one - let me know and I'll find someone for you to speak to?

I am an HPE Employee
Accept or Kudo
BR621596
Visitor

Hi Duncan,

I'm located in Germany. I tried with the +49 69 380 789 142, told the serial number and my contact data. Then I was told someone will call me back, but nothing happened.

Best Regards and Thanks a lot,
Axel.

Axel,

I've contacted a manager in HPE Germany and pointed them at this forum post - hopefully someone will be in touch shortly.

I am an HPE Employee
Accept or Kudo
BR621596
Visitor

Hi Duncan,

thank you very much!

Axel. 

Siegfried Becker
Occasional Visitor

Hello Alex,

I am working in the MCS Presales Group in Germany.

Please send me a mail with your contact information, than I will try to solve your problem.

Best regards

Siegfried Becker

I am a HPE Employee