M and MSM Series
1748119 Members
3180 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: 12 of 93 Access Points (all MSM310) stuck on 'Establishing tunnel' since today

svhelden
Advisor

Re: 12 of 93 Access Points (all MSM310) stuck on 'Establishing tunnel' since today

Thanks, though in our case it was definitely an issue of expired certificates. Maybe some faulty firmware version issued those.

YakupZz
Occasional Collector

Thank you so much for this notification. he also helped me. I experienced the same problem I got from problem certificates. I resolved the issue by taking back the date

margeritta

Did anyone find a permanent solution for this? I've been unable to find any info about this from HP official documentation.

svhelden
Advisor

@margeritta wrote:

Did anyone find a permanent solution for this?

Depends on what caused your issue. For me it was a permanent solution to set the date on the controller back. All APs connected, received new certificates, I could set the data on the controller correct again, and the issue has not appeared anymore since then.