4235 Online
108723 Solutions
New Discussion

June 16-17: Online Expert Day

Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

June 16-17: Online Expert Day

Mark Your Calendar : Online Expert Day on June 16-17 2020

Online Expert Day June 2020- Servers, Storage, Networking & Software-Defined InfrastructureOnline Expert Day June 2020- Servers, Storage, Networking & Software-Defined Infrastructure

Please join us for the Online Expert Day on June 16-17,  2020. You’ll have the opportunity to join the HPE Community and have your questions answered instantly by the best and the brightest minds focused on HPE products and solutions. Our Experts will be Live for 24 hours.

What is an Online Expert Day? 

Online Expert Day is an event when HPE product engineering and Support team members join our online forums to answer your technical questions. Online Expert Day give you a chance to talk directly with the HPE Experts!

How does the Online Expert Day event work?

Log in to the any of these forums- HPE Servers forum , HPE Storage forum , HPE Networking forum , HPE Software-Defined Infrastructure forum and create new posts to ask your questions:

• To:      June 17, 2020, at 8 a.m. EDT / 12 noon GMT

HPE Experts will be online in the forum and will do their best to answer your queries.

When initiating a post make sure you check the box: “email me when someone replies” in case the HPE Experts need more information from you.

What products are covered during the HPE Online Expert Day event?

HPE Servers & OS HPE Data Storage HPE Data Center Network HPE Software-Defined Infrastructure
BladeSystem Data Protection and Retention Switching and Routing HPE OneView
ProLiant Servers Entry Storage Systems Wireless HPE SimpliVity
Operating System - HP-UX Midrange and Enterprise Storage IMC HPE Synergy
Operating System- Linux Storage Networking Security e-Series General Software-Defined Infrastructure
Operating System-Microsoft HPE Nimble Storage Software Defined Networking  
Operating System VMware      

Need help using the forums?

Check the following how-to articles for forum assistance:

We look forward to you joining us!

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png
5 REPLIES 5
24biz
Occasional Visitor

Re: June 16-17: Online Expert Day

An interesting format) Have you also thought about communicating with experts in some kind of chat (or skype, for example)? For more operational contact.

Thanks.

Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Yes, we reach out to our experts frequently through different communication channels.  Thank you.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png
krupamn
HPE Pro

Don't miss our first ever online Expert Day for PAN HPE Community. 

Do join to interact online with one of our finest and brightest technical experts in the industry.

Regards,
Krupa
I am an HPE employee
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png
Trickster
HPE Pro

Hi 24biz,

You can certainly reach out at any time to any number of our (sales) experts through our HPE Pointnext services page, via email, live chat or phone.

Also, HPE's largest event of the year, HPE Discover Virtual Experience, starts on June 23rd, where you can virtually interact and engage with over 150 LIVE sessions and demos with experts and peers.

There's also a separate Discover event forum on the HPE Community, if you need to ask any questions about it.

I am an HPE employee. #IWork4HPE. The opinions expressed above are my personal opinions and not those of Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

Accept or Kudo

ahpawgol
Frequent Advisor

Hi, should we somehow tag our questions at forums that are waiting for an answer?

I have a question here: https://community.hpe.com/t5/imc/change-interface-link-type/m-p/7091386