Servers and Operating Systems
Have questions about servers and operating systems? Find information, share knowledge, and discuss solutions with these HPE Community blogs and forums.
Forums
Knowledge Base
Operating System - Linux
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues

Posted to:
Original author:
If I wanted to keep track of a user's logins and also what directories he/she has gone through, what steps should I go through for this purpose? My understanding is all activites can be stored in "messages" file, and I just need to somehow...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi Everyone, i've just installed ILO Amplifier Pack 1.70 i've added the cert from the appliance to vcenter i'm trying to add my vcenter but it does nothing, i click add, i get the prompt for the vcenter fqdn, username, password. i enter these and pre...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello. Is a subscribe availiable for this instruction? https://downloads.linux.hpe.com/SDR/project/sglx/sglx-enterprise/index.html If Yes, so could I get a free token and with my email get packages? If No, how could I use this instruction? Thank you.
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi HPE Support and Others, I finding that all my attempts to access Linux Support server at: http://downloads.linux.hpe.com are failing with Server Unavailable response and so am unable to get to any of the HPE Ubuntu/Debian APT respositories. Is the...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, I'm trying to move 8 SATA drives from an older DL360 G8 server to a new DL360 G10 server. The OS is RedHat 7.1 and was working fine on the G8. After moving the drives to the new G10 and booting, Smart Array correctly recognizes the two logical...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hallo, ich habe mal eine Frage bezüglich eines Firmware Updates auf HPE SAS Platten. Ich habe mehrere HPE SAS Platten (EG0300FBLSE mit FW HPD5) an einem SAS Kontroller von LSI (kein HP Raid Kontroller) Der Firmwareupdater findet weder unter Windows o...
Posted to:
Original author:
hi, Here are the steps: Download RHEL 6.3 Software Driver Update and extract it. Copy hpvsa-1.2.4-4.rhel6u3.x86_64.dd to a USB Key formatted as FAT32. Once the floppy driver diskette ready on the USB Key and the Array is being created, is time to beg...
Posted to:
Original author:
@roryt wrote: +1 We have the same problem on four new DL360 with Debian Stretch. First of all the development has stoped in Jessie. The other utilities are working on stretch, but hp-health (which is vital for checking the status with scripts) seg-fa...
Posted to:
Original author:
For application/data disks, the procedure can be exactly the same as in HP-UX. For example, if your disk is /dev/sdx and you want to create a 10 GB LV on it: pvcreate /dev/sdx vgcreate vgNAME /dev/sdx lvcreate -L 10G vgNAME (If you don't specify a LV...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot TopicHot Topic
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Topic
  • Read Only ThreadRead-Only Topic
Events
Starting June 23
HPE Discover Virtual Experience
Joins us for HPE Discover Virtual Experience live and on-demand
Read more
Online Expert Days - 2020
Visit this forum and get the schedules for online Expert Days where you can talk to HPE product experts, R&D and support team members and get answers...
Read more
Most Popular
Top Authors