Operating System - Microsoft
1752586 Members
3679 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HELP with HP 8785C and aol and monitor and.....

Jeanmarie Hardisty

HELP with HP 8785C and aol and monitor and.....

Okay I'm having so many problems i don't know where to start. First of all sometimes when i try to connect to aol from my new pc, i get a blank screen with a green line across the top. Sometimes i don't. When i get this i have to hard boot it, no way out. Secondly when i try to reboot my computer my monitor clicks itself off and on several times before it finally comes on for good, it also shows a message on the screen that says NO UHF, NO VHF. I have Me on this computer it came with it. No one has been able to tell me what to do or how to fix anything and Ive exhausted my options The monitor is a CompUSA monitor. Please help, this is very frustrating. One more thing, aol burps now when i am connecting and when im online, it like stutters when the sounds are coming on or someone comes online and i cant do anything until it finishes. This never happened before and no one i know has had this problem. Im using aol 5.0
Life sometimes interfers with living
4 REPLIES 4
Claudio Salazar

To whom it may concern:
This will explain everything:
MS Knowledge Base article Q272016
Sincerely,
the Messenger
Jeanmarie Hardisty

I was so excited to wake up and find the answer to my question posted, but i cant find the article you are talking about. :o(
Jamie Hughes
Honored Contributor

Hello,

Here is a link to the Microsoft article that was referenced earlier.

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q272/0/16.ASP?LN=EN-US&SD=gn&FR=0&qry=q272016&rnk=1&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=CHS

Best regards,
Jamie Hughes
Jeanmarie Hardisty

thank you so much for your help, but i have actually done this already and am still having the black screens with the green line and still having all the other problems i listed its very frustrating

Jeanmarie