3668 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HP Color Laserjet CP3505n Printing Issue

itstheboz
Occasional Visitor

HP Color Laserjet CP3505n Printing Issue

Good afternoon,

I am wondering if someone  has a solution to the issue I am seeing.  With my HP Color Laserjet CP3505n, I can print anything in black and white as long as I  have grayscale turned on on the driver itself.  It prints in black/white correctly.  If I have color settings set (default) then I get color and incorrectly printing on the right side of the paper, even on a black/white image.  

Here is an example of an image that is a black/white image that printed with yellow and distorted on the right side:

Here is the same image with Grayscale turned on on the windows driver:

Here is an example of a windows test page with color turned on on the driver,  you can see the image distorted in the uppoer right hand corner:

Here is the same windows test page with grayscale turned on at the driver leveL:

I have tried Diagnostic mode and switched the color cartriages to the black/white cartriage position and I still get the color issue distorting on the right hand side of the paper.  Only black prints correctly with Grayscale turned on.  Any suggestions?  Windows 10 with HP Universal Printing PCL 6 and HP Color Laserjet CP3505 PCL6 Class Driver.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
itstheboz
Occasional Visitor

Some more information, total page count on printer is only 3,547 (three thousand fine hundred forty-seven).  Here is an image of the color working great except on the right hand side:

MargaretN
Respected Contributor

Hi,

This is a product of Hewlett-Packard Inc., while this community is for customers and friends of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, which is an independent company.

For HP products, please see www.hp.com or the HP Support Forums.

MargaretN

itstheboz
Occasional Visitor

I"m sorry margarette, I didn't think it would be so inappropriate to your community for help.  Goodbye.

MargaretN
Respected Contributor

Hi,

It''s not a problem, but my only concern was that the product experts who can help you with your question are also with HP Inc.

Sorry for the inconvience.

MargaretN