Other HPE Product Questions
1754366 Members
4770 Online
108813 Solutions
New Discussion

Hp Support Assistant not offering latest BIOS to HP Z4 G4 ?

ChristianL1980
Occasional Contributor

Hp Support Assistant not offering latest BIOS to HP Z4 G4 ?

Hi HP

It is a huge issue that we as a business that have lots of expensive laptops and workstations can´t fully trust that HP Support Assistant offers all latest firmware and drivers for each model.

Currently we see issues with at least the BIOS for HP Z4 G4 not being offered latest BIOS P61 v.02.92, but instead It was v.02.68 as I remember. It was for sure 02.6X. This time I had checked on your driver site and used the detection and exact model selected and there it was v.02.92 latest. Installed that manually downloading/installing because HP Support Assistant could not offer that.

Checked this on other HP Z4 G4 and same issue!

I also updated other firmware that was not offered in latest versions. Don´t remember exact.

Please fix this for all business models at least! We need to be able to trust that all firmware, BIOS, drivers etc. can be kept up to date to ensure security level is the best!

I hope you will be serious about this.

1 REPLY 1
Sunitha_Mod

Re: Hp Support Assistant not offering latest BIOS to HP Z4 G4 ?

Hello @ChristianL1980,

Thank you for posting! You have reached the wrong company for HP products (Laptops, Desktops, Printers)

For HP products, you may have to register and post in the HP Support Forums: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo