Other HPE Product Questions
1748179 Members
4136 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: P3005dn stops printing, and I have to do a cold reset everytime I want to print something.

CLordVernon
Occasional Visitor

P3005dn stops printing, and I have to do a cold reset everytime I want to print something.

My P3005dn is connected directly via USB. If I print right after the printer is turned back on, it works. I have to hurry and print all other documents quickly if I want them to print, but if I wait a few minutes then it stops working. The printer is not in sleep mode, it states that it is ready but it will not print. The only way that I can get it to work is turn it off and turn it back on, but it is a pain to have to wait for it to warm up each time. I have also downloaded the driver many times and it did not help the issue.

Please let me know if there is a solution.

1 REPLY 1
Warren_Admin
Respected Contributor

Re: P3005dn stops printing, and I have to do a cold reset everytime I want to print something.

Hi,

The P3005dn is a product of Hewlett-Packard Inc. This community is for customers and friends of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, whieh is an independent company. For HP products, please see www.hp.com or the HP Support Forums.

Thanks,
Warren_Admin, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise
CMCII_color_sig.png

Thanks,
Warren_Admin