4586 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

ETHERNET PORTS NOT WORKING

MGC_MNE
Occasional Visitor

ETHERNET PORTS NOT WORKING

Heloo,

I have NEW  HPE ML350 G10    P110  server , and problem is that all Ethernet ports don't work .

Instaled Windows server 2012 R2  , i can see all ports in device manager and in Network setings but when plug Lan cable , nothing hapens ... led idicators  don't flashing and just stay "nework cable is unpluged" . I try all Intel network driver from HPE suport for this server , also from Intel X722 Series drivers ( Like is in Eth model description on Server bios ). Also try all 4 ports ... same problems ... tested LAN cables , tested Switches , tested Router ... All works fine ... just Server ports  won't ....

Any solution ????

5 REPLIES 5
Kashyap02
HPE Pro

Re: ETHERNET PORTS NOT WORKING

This server has Embedded 4-Port 1GbE HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 369i Adapter. Is this having the problem?
Or is there any PCI cards installed? If the problem with PCI cards, you can re-seat the card and verify.
You can verify the port status in BIOS as well.
Are the ports connected are of same speed?
I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

MGC_MNE
Occasional Visitor

Heloo ,

No there is no PCI cards ...
An hour ago , I find solution...
Desn't work on diferent speed, just on 1 Gigabite .
I changed my switches to Gigabite switches and now works fine on 1 Gb .

If it is on standard 1/100 switch ,LAN pors don't work .
ksram
HPE Pro

Hi MGC_MNE , Yes, you may refer the article : https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=emr_na-a00038759en_us which talks about the same. Thank you

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

NikunjRathod
Occasional Visitor

I Chnage My Swithc to 100 Mbps to 1 GBPS but problem is same pls help me

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @NikunjRathod.,

Thank you for writing to us! Since you have posted in an old topic and there is no response yet, I would recommend you create a new topic using the create "New Discussion" button, so the experts can check and guide you further. 

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
Accept or Kudo