1748176 Members
4180 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HP dl360g9 server problems------HP DL360G9服务器问题

王-见-东
Occasional Visitor

HP dl360g9 server problems------HP DL360G9服务器问题

每次启动服务器系统时间都比正确时间慢8小时然后校准以后几分钟又会出现比正常时间慢8小时,主板电子是新换的还不是换了一次换了很多次都不能解决,想知道是不是需要在BOSS里面设置时间还是哪里又问题,系统也装个N个了都不能解决,希望大神给解决下-------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------Every time you start the server system, the time is 8 hours slower than the correct time. After the calibration, a few minutes later, the time will be 8 hours slower than the normal time. The main board electronics are new or not replaced once and many times, which can't be solved. If you want to know whether you need to set the time in the boss or where the problem is, the system can't be solved even if you install n of them. I hope God can solve it

5 REPLIES 5
Sham82
HPE Pro

Hi, 

If you Have Windows Installed , please find the below Document :

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en_US&docId=emr_na-a00042742en_us

> Also please try and replace the CMOS battery.

> Update the BIOS , ILO Firmware to latest.

Thank you

HPE Employee

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

王-见-东
Occasional Visitor

Motherboard electronics have been replaced and more than once

王-见-东
Occasional Visitor

Can we provide a more detailed solution
Sham82
HPE Pro

Hi, 

Please let us know , if you were able to follow below document :
https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en_US&docId=emr_na-a00042742en_us

Thank you

HPE Employee

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Sham82
HPE Pro

Hi,

I hope my solution has helped you to resolve the query, if not kindly let me know If you have any further issues.

Thank you 

HPE Employee

I work for HPE.

Accept or Kudo