ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753862 Members
7628 Online
108809 Solutions
New Discussion

HP ProLiant DL380 G7 (Nvidia GTX 1050ti) DOESNT RECOGNIZE HELP!!!

Brucelee0723
Occasional Visitor

HP ProLiant DL380 G7 (Nvidia GTX 1050ti) DOESNT RECOGNIZE HELP!!!

Hi I have a HP ProLiant DL380 G7. I purchased on EBAY a NVIDIA GTX 1050ti graphics card. I tested the Pci-e port with another graphics card and it displays the output fine. The GTX 1050 graphics card says it needs no extra power it runs under 75w. So I installed with no extra power supply cable. The fans spin on the graphics card when I plug it in and there are no beeps on bootup. There is absolutely no video output I tried on the Display port and Digital DVI output port. I do not have a hdmi cord to try that port. I did no bios configuration and have no idea of how to get this card to work. The riser card was moved to the left side and installed in (Left configuration) since there are 2 spots you can have the riser installed. I put it in the left configuration so I can fit the GTX 1050. What can I do to fix this????? please help

1 REPLY 1
AmRa
HPE Pro

Re: HP ProLiant DL380 G7 (Nvidia GTX 1050ti) DOESNT RECOGNIZE HELP!!!

Greetings,

Use Embedded Video adaptor to change Video Options in RBSU and later check display on Optional Video Secondary graphic adapter(NVIDIA GTX 1050ti ).

Please refer the Video Options in RBSU, these options control the video display.(page number 121)

https://h20628.www2.hp.com/km-ext/kmcsdirect/emr_na-c00191707-19.pdf

If still issue continued, check and validate NVIDIA GTX 1050ti graphic adapter on another machine.

I am an HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo