New Discussion

HP Proliant dl380e g8 v2 - Server 2019 - Missing Drivers

SOLVED
Go to solution
Haggletech
Occasional Visitor

HP Proliant dl380e g8 v2 - Server 2019 - Missing Drivers

Hello Everyone

We have recently perchased a couple of the mentioned servers and are currently in the process of getting them up and running, but we have hit a bit of a snag as we are missing several drivers and I seem to be having trouble connecting to support.hpe.com where I think the drivers are kept. 

The hardware IDs are 

PCI\VEN_103C&DEV_3307&CC_0880

PCI\VEN_1077&DEV_8020&CC_0200 (Listed twice)

PCI\VEN_1590&DEV_005F&CC_0580

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1D04&CC_0104

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Harsh_b
HPE Pro

Re: HP Proliant dl380e g8 v2 - Server 2019 - Missing Drivers

Hello  Haggletech, 

I have checked the below PCI devices and seems that ILO, Qlogic and intel chipset drivers are not installed.

I would suggest to use the latest supported SPP for this server and install the same to ensure all drivers / HPE tools are installed.

https://support.hpe.com/connect/s/softwaredetails?language=en_US&softwareId=MTX_93c548a72aaa4ee3b2b0e0430b&tab=Compatibility

Disclaimer :Data integrity is customer responsibility. HPE recommends to have data backup frequently and before performing any activity so that it can be restored during disaster recovery

[Moderator edit: Fixed the broken link.]

Regards

I am an HPE employee
Accept or Kudo
Haggletech
Occasional Visitor

Hi Harsh_b

Thanks for your responce, I have installed G8.1 and it has cleared most of the driverless devices apart from one (well two) which are PCI\VEN_1077&DEV_8020&CC_0200 

From what I can find on google these are our Fibre NIC drivers. I have opened up the server itself to double check and can see that it is a "HP NC523SFP 10Gb 2P Server Adapter", when going through the SPP 8.1, I didn't see any drivers on the install list either. I'm having trouble finding relevent drivers for these. I don't suppose you could point me in the right direction?

Thanks for the G8.1 reccomendation as you have saved me from a load of issues.

Haggletech
Occasional Visitor
Solution

Not to worry, I have found the drivers.

If anyone else is having this problem you need to download the QLE3242 in intelligent ethernet adapters from this link;

http://driverdownloads.qlogic.com/QLogicDriverDownloads_UI/Defaultnewsearch.aspx

The lastest drivers are in Windows Server 2012 R2, which can be used in 2019.

Thanks for the help