ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1751714 Members
5293 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion

ILO 2 (Accesso remoto)

ReverseMak22

ILO 2 (Accesso remoto)

Ciao a tutti, sto cercando di configurare un server HP Proliant DL385-G6, in specifico la ILO 2, volevo accedervi da remoto, quindi da una rete esterna a quella locale, l'unico modo sicuro che mi è venuto in mente è quello di creare una VPN , l'unico problema è che il modem che utilizzo non permette di base di gestire una VPN o per lo meno di crearne una, come potrei fare a controllare la ILO da remoto? Ci sono altri modi migliori rispetto a quello da me proposto?

Google Translated

Hello everyone, I'm trying to configure an HP Proliant DL385-G6 server, specifically the ILO 2, I wanted to access it remotely, so from an external network to the local one, the only safe way that came to my mind is to create a VPN, the only problem is that the modem that I use does not allow you to manage a VPN or at least create one, how could I do to control the ILO remotely? Are there any other better ways than the one I proposed?

3 REPLIES 3
TVVJ
HPE Pro

Re: ILO 2 (Accesso remoto)

Hello,

You may refer to the following documents for more assistance.

HP Integrated Lights-Out 2 User Guide

HP iLO 2: Configuring the Static IP Address Using the iLO 2 RBSU

Regards,

Vijay

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo

MassimilianoG
HPE Pro

Salve, grazie per averci contattato.
L'unica soluzione possibile per risolvere l'accesso a ILO da remoto è di creare una VPN. Per fare questo è necessario utilizzare un router che consenta l'accesso VPN e che sia collegato alla iLO tramite cavo Ethernet RJ45 a 10/100Mb.

Rimaniamo a disposizione per ulteriori chiarimenti.

Cordiali saluti,

Massimiliano

Google Translated

Hi, thank you for contacting us. The only possible solution to resolve access to ILO remotely is to create a VPN. To do this you need to use a router that allows VPN access and is connected to the iLO via a 10 / 100Mb RJ45 Ethernet cable. We wait for further clarifications.

Best regards,

Massimiliano

Massimiliano Galeazzi
RicardoFP
Occasional Advisor

Have you tried opening port 443 in the modem? I have it and it works for me.

McGyver