1753494 Members
4995 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: iLO Amplifier - Online Express Interractive Update Error

RadioFr

iLO Amplifier - Online Express Interractive Update Error

Hello all,

I am testing iLO Amplifier pack to update our servers, and I got some error while trying to update servers using Online Express Interactive Update.
After selecting a valid baseline and a server in the wizard and clicking on the Begin Task button, the following error message appears on a red banner:

"Indicates that a property was given the correct value type but the value of that property was not supported. This includes value size/length exceeded.
Correct the value for the property in the request body and resubmit the request if the operation failed."

iLO Amplifier: version 1.30

Server: ProLiant DL360p Gen8
System ROM: P71 05/21/2018
iLO 4 version 2.61
SUT 2.0.1.0 installed, mode set to autodeploy
AMS 10.90.0.0 installed

What is causing that behaviour? Any ideas or suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
SanBH
Visitor

Hi,

Can you please let me know if you are performing the update for only one server or performing update for multiple servers. Can you create a video capture of screens that shows the steps to get to this issue? Also you can share the iLO Amplifier Support Logs. The support logs can be obtained from iLO Amplifier Diagnostics Page in Support Logs section.

Regards,
Sandeep

RadioFr

Hi Sandeep,

For now, I am performing the update for only one server.

A video and the logs are available here.

Thanks.

RadioFr

Hi,

Any update on my problem ?

Regards.

SanBH
Visitor

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response.

From the logs it is not clear about the exact issue. Can you discover the servers using IP address (instead of hostname) and try the action? If you still see the issue, I would suggest you to raise a HPE support case. You can additionally capture the F12 output of the browser when you see the issue.