1752518 Members
5260 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: ILO not displaying in Integrated Remote Console

rando5644
Occasional Visitor

ILO not displaying in Integrated Remote Console

I have a HP Proliant DL380 G7, ILO firmware is 1.26.  I have done the initial setup of the ILO by turning off DHCP and adding a static IP,GW, and subnet mask. The problem is when I launch the Integrated Remote Console (.Net)  there's nothing but a blank screen.   I've hit the enter key a couple of times and nothing.  I have reset the server a couple of times...still nothing.  When I do restart server in the lower left hand corner you can see it toggle between "no video" to "1024x768" so the signal is being sent but nothing.  Is there anything I need to check?

3 REPLIES 3
Oscar A. Perez
Honored Contributor

Have you tried the Java Remote Console to check if the issue is also present? BTW, both remote console apps use TCP port 17990 to connect to iLO3 (unless you changed it from the default value). Ensure that his TCP port isn't getting blocked by a firewall.

hi,

Please check, if you have the iLo advanced license.

regards,

How to Say Thank You? Just click the KUDOS!
Rafel503
Occasional Advisor

I to have the same issue.could this be an issue with video card because even physically from machine end also i am unable to see any thing...can anyone help what exactly the issue is??