ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752307 Members
5479 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion

iLO4 Error: The Certificate could not be imported from the supplied X.509 Certificate data

RafaelGM

iLO4 Error: The Certificate could not be imported from the supplied X.509 Certificate data

I'm trying to import new SSL Certifcate in iLO4, but everytime I have the same error:

Error: The Certificate could not be imported from the supplied X.509 Certificate data.

Verify the following:
- The input text was base64-encoded X.509 certificate data.
- The provided certificate data was intended for this server (not another server).

I have udated the FW version to 2.75 Aug 13 202. But remains the same

Certificate also has been created twice, but there is always the same erro

1 REPLY 1
BPSingh
HPE Pro

Re: iLO4 Error: The Certificate could not be imported from the supplied X.509 Certificate data

Greetings!

Please ensure the following points.

• Please check in the Certification Authority if it has been set to allow the Subject on the signed SSL Certificate to match the iLO Name.
• The ILO Hostname should match with the CN Name on the Certificate generated. Please check for iLO Hostname on the Information→Overview page in iLO.
• The size of the certificate should not exceed more than 3KB.
• The certificate is generated as a base 64-encoded X.509 certificate, and is in the RAW format.
• The first and last lines are included in the certificate.

I am an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo