ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752364 Members
5841 Online
108787 Solutions
New Discussion

ML350 G4 BIOS acsess to drivers and bios updates with no enterprise contract, for a private project

Peter215
Frequent Visitor

ML350 G4 BIOS acsess to drivers and bios updates with no enterprise contract, for a private project

Hi everyone

I'm new at this site, I found an older hp ml350 g4 server, i want to use it for a private project, but i dont have an enterprise account so i can get access to https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=MTX_e2d7c3a480d14cc99dbafb2981&lang=en-us&cc=us#tab-history to update the bios. Looking at the website i need some kind of enterprise servicing contract with hp to access the files, is there a way to get the files as a private person? 

I would be gratefull for any directions.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Re: ML350 G4 BIOS acsess to drivers and bios updates with no enterprise contract, for a private proj

Hi,

The server must be in warranty or contract to download BIOS and some firmware.  There is no way to download the files without warranty or contract.

Thank You!
I am a HPE employee.

>> Useful Links for ProLiant Servers

>> Self Solve Options for ProLiant Servers

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Peter215
Frequent Visitor

Re: ML350 G4 BIOS acsess to drivers and bios updates with no enterprise contract, for a private proj

Can i access the specific files at work where we have a contract with HP for our servers or does the specific server have to be in the contract to access the files?