108795 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Proliant ML110 GEN10 Intelligent Provisioning do not select controller

SOLVED
Go to solution
adimasi
Occasional Visitor

Proliant ML110 GEN10 Intelligent Provisioning do not select controller

I'm configuring a new Proliant ML110 GEN10 through intelligent provisioning, but I can not continue with the configuration of the operating system. The program does not seem to detect the server's smart array, and it does not allow me to select disk and controller (attachment 001).

I have configured an array from the System Utilities,  but it is still not detected.

Even the SSA doesn't see the array. (attachment 002, 003).

I want to install windows server 2016.

3 REPLIES 3
krasinka1409
HPE Pro

Hello , 

as long as I know the Intelligent Provisioning cannot detect 100i Controller ( I guess you are using the standard 100i SR). 

Try booting with the offline SSA :

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=MTX_fac66a01809546579a9c3fd050#tab1

Prepare a bootable USB Stick with the offline SSA and boot the server with it. If the controller is recognized, everyting is fine and it should be in good health status. 

I am not sure, if the is already a newer version of IP. You may try to update IP and try again the OS Installation or install the OS manually. 

Thank you
I am an HPE Employee
krasinka1409
HPE Pro
Solution

adimasi
Occasional Visitor

Hi krasinka1409,

I manually installed the OS using the drivers you indicated to me. Before that I tried to use the intelligent provisor, but without success.

Thank you.

a.