1752329 Members
6044 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: ProLiant ML310e Gen8 server issue

FiveBean006
Occasional Visitor

ProLiant ML310e Gen8 server issue

Hey there so i recently upgraded the HHD'S in my server (Ml310e) and when i booted the screen was tinted to yellow at first i thought night light was on so i went to the settings and it was off then i thought the problem was with the cable or monitor so i hooked another pc to it and nothing was wrong with the screen.

Thanks 

PS: would be helpful if anyone provided the drivers pack for the pc

3 REPLIES 3
SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Hello,

I think no post with the server, please follow the server below steps to isolate the issue.

1. Power drain the server. ( Power off the server and remove both the power cable from the server and hold on power on switch for 30 sec.)

2. If the issue still the same,share the LED indication of the server.

3. Check the server with the minimum configuration.

4.If possible share the snaps shot if any message.

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

FiveBean006
Occasional Visitor

YS

Hello Sanjeev thanks for the feedback ive tried the steps and sadly nothing worked. As show in the picture night light is off and the drivers are updated ive tried the monitor with another device with the same cable and nothing was wrong.

Current specs: e3 1220 v2 /16gb ddr3 ram/ stock gpu/ stock mob/ 120gb ssd.

SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Hello,

I think server booting to OS, as per shared screenshot. you have to log a support ticket with the HPE support team, If no display with the server

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo