ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1745865 Members
4467 Online
108723 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: SCSI BIOS Not Installed -ML370 G3

mecde

SCSI BIOS Not Installed -ML370 G3

My ML370 G3 was recently rebooted and now it fails to see the two scsi hard drives (raid 1) when it tries to boot. I have the HP Smart Array 641 and it recognizes the drives, but when the HP Ultra 3 BIOS starts up, it displays "No SCSI Boot Device Found" and "SCSI BIOS Not Installed". These drives have been running fine for about a year and all of the sudden this happend. I've updated the firmware with the most current Smart Start CD and the diagnostics on the CD see the drives and say they are functioning fine. Anyone have any ideas on how I might recover from this without losing any data from my drives? Thanks!!!!!

P.S. This thread has been moved from ProLiant Servers - Netservers to ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL).
-HP Forum Moderator

2 REPLIES 2
amhakassa
Honored Contributor

Hi Mecde,

Reboot the server to F9 --RBSU Rom Based Setup Utility and check if the array controller 641 is on top in the boot controller boot priority

Regards
Amha Kassa
fkamau75

HP ProLiant ML310 - SCSI Bios not installed error message i have checked by Rebooting the server to F9 --RBSU Rom Based Setup Utility and check if the array controller 641 is on top in the boot controller boot priority