ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753325 Members
4961 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion

Server Proliant DL380 gen 9 does not start - all leds are blinking 1 Hz - both sources powered on

dragos_gavan
Occasional Visitor

Server Proliant DL380 gen 9 does not start - all leds are blinking 1 Hz - both sources powered on

Hello Experts

This morning I was configuring Windows 2012 Server on a DL380 Gen9 . After downloading drivers for the server and instaling them I let Windows do an update . I went for a tea (it was a prety long one - 30 min ;)) and when I came back the servers led's were all blinking simultaneous with 1 Hz repetition . I'ved reseted the server / power on /off ; take out the power sources / put them back - there is no change . The server does not start .

Pls can tou give me some advice in order to start him

Note : I did not configure ILO - so if you know a method to connect (a default IP :) )

Thanks

Dragos

1 REPLY 1
dragos_gavan
Occasional Visitor

Re: Server Proliant DL380 gen 9 does not start - all leds are blinking 1 Hz - both sources powered o

Hello Experts,

New Status : I'managed to connect on the server ILO it is DHCP by default - user and pass are writen on the server .

It gives me the alarm that the power sources are not powered on - strange because bouth AC sources have the green light on and 221Vac measured. From ILO i cant power up the the AC source

Any ideea ? Grounding / firmware - anyone had this problem?

Dragos