ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753469 Members
4897 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Smart Intelligence [F10] Prompt Missing In setting Setup [F9] Bios.

YazidHashim
Advisor

Thanks for helping answer this question.

it still does not fix this problem. until I was forced to use pc home user p13 install window2012r2, because my server down. intelligent Provisining Missing problem.

below I show the image I entered into the bios system found no Intelligent Provisioning (P10) button.

YazidHashim
Advisor

or you can log in to my server.
send me a personal email. I can help set the way for you to get into my server for you to help us over this problem why.

I think Ilo4 has a problem or bios need update

PZel
Trusted Contributor

It is possible to download BIOS DL60GEN9 offline version 2018 free (SP99304.exe) (search for : SP99304.exe HPE) and followe the installation instructions.

When you do the offline IP recoverable media 2.71 for free , you must install the iso on the tumbdrive via the HPE USB Key Utility (V3.00,.).

Youcan download ILO4 V2.62 also for free; you upgrade that via OS (.exe)  or via ILO interface (extracted .bin file inside the .exe).

When nothing helps, then its probably a hardware failure .....

PZ
YazidHashim
Advisor

Thanks again for the HP for helping solve this problem.

For your information, Firmware V2.60_05-21-2018A updates have been successful as demonstrated by HP, ways of updating the firmware.

1. Now the server has successfully updated the firmware. (refer picture number 1 below)

2. Now error code 330-HPE RESTful API Error - Unable to communicate with ILO FW. BIOS configuration resources may not be up-to-date.
Action: Restore Manufacture Defaults in RBSU. (refer picture number 2 below)

for Action instruction information as requested already made. but the same problem.

Maybe a RESTful API to be updated? And there is a way to update RESTful API ....

Can show you the ways and files that need to be updated ...... as soon as possible

Maybe this RESTful API problem if this problem solved successfully ...

Thank you.

picture number 1

Picture Number 2

PZel
Trusted Contributor

First restore manufacturing defaults: <F9>/SystemConfig/RBSU/SystemDefaultOptions/RestoreDefaultManufacturing Options

When that doesn't help: Log in to your ILO (192.168.0.177 according to the screen) . When you dont't know password: Flip over the switch on the motherboard with "Override security password" (switch 1) and power ON and then log in with Administrator and leave password empty.

When in the ILO go to Information/Diagnostics and look for the status . When one of the option is yellow try the "Format the NAND"" option. After the format power the server down, pull power cord off it and wait some time. Then plug them in again and power ON. Then watch the status again in the ILO. Sometimes you must try it several times to Format the NAND.  When its not solving your issue, then probably the motherboard is defective ....

PZ
YazidHashim
Advisor

sorry I do not know ....

can show more detail or give some pictures of ways to make. because the sentence given is not quite understood.

Can you give a picture of how to make it ?. maybe this is a more detailed and easy way to understand. Tq

YazidHashim
Advisor

This is me showing pictures where I need to go

Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

The yellow box is telling the problem - on ILO Diagnostics page selct ILO health, select format NAND, then pull the power plugs, then check ILO log if the NAND is successfully formatted.

Finally re-install Intelligent Provisioning.

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   
YazidHashim
Advisor

I mistakenly press the ilo reset button as it is ticked in the picture. how can i get to enter the ilo in the window .... because now i can not get into ilo .... what do I need to do again ...

Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

ILO just reboots and should be available after a minute again.

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!